Visa to UAE
Welcome to the official site of "Asia Visa Center" -
Authorized trusted partner of the General Directorate of Residency
and Foreigners Affairs of the UAE.
"Asia Visa Center" - is the official authorized trusted partner of "General Directorate of Residency
and Foreigners Affairs of the UAE", where you can purchase an electronic visa in the UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
To obtain a visa to the UAE through the Visa Center, you can use one of the following:
- submit documents electronically via this website
- directly in the office of "Asia Visa Center" (pending time may be extended for a few days).
If you apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates for the first time, you have to register in order to create a Personal account, where you can fill out a form and check the status of your application. This procedure is necessary also for those, who will apply in the office.
Dear Applicants, please pre-check visa procedure, list of necessary documents and photo requirements.
PRICES FOR UAE VISA (United Arab Emirates)
Learn more about prices for services in the section "Services and Prices"
Payment for the visa can be made in cash in the office or at any bank by wire bank transfer or using VISA or Master Card.
SPECIAL OFFER: For UIA customers the cost of UAE visa is only 104 * $
* Payment at the CBR rate + 2% on the date of invoice
Please apply for a visa in advance!
ANSWERS TO SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How long does it take to process visa application?
- Tourist visa - pending time is 4-5 working days, excluding Fridays and the date of filing
- Transit visa in Dubai - pending time is 3-4 working days, excluding Fridays and the date of filing
- Cruise visa - pending time is 10-14 working days, excluding Fridays and the date of filing
How do I know if my visa is ready?
You can check the readiness of visas in your personal account, which creates automatically after registration.
How can I be sure of the authenticity of a visa?
Who can apply for UAE Visa?
"Asia Visa Center" accepts applications from citizens of Russia and citizens of Ukraine, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Moldova and others CIS countries.
General provision for the visa in the UAE
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates does not accept applications from citizens to obtain visas. This function is performed by authorized partners of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs of the UAE.
How does visa to the UAE look like?
Instead of the usual sticker in your passport you will receive a confirmation of visa in your account as an electronic copy of the letter from the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the United Arab Emirates with a unique identification number.
ATTENTION: You should print a received letter on white A4 paper (210x297 mm) and show it at passport control in the UAE. This letter is a legal confirmation of permission to enter the territory of the United Arab Emirates.
Types of the visa in the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah)
- TOURIST VISA is a single entry visa and allows you to stay in the UAE 29 days. Visa is valid 58 days from the date of issue. Can not be extended.
Please review the list of documents for tourist visa.
- TRANSIT VISA IN DUBAI - made for passengers flying in transit through Dubai Airport to / from Europe or the United States to Asia or Africa who wish to leave airport transit zone and get into the city.
It's better to apply for a transit visa in advance. Validity of the visa - 58 days from the date of issue.
TRANSIT VISA ARE VALID ONLY AT THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
Length of stay in the country for the transit visa - 96 hours.
Passport will be stamped on entry at passport control in the UAE .
Please review the list of documents for a transit visa.
- CRUISE VISA is for cruise passengers who are planning to entry UAE for 2 or 3 times (depending on the route). Validity of the visa - 2 months from the date of issue. Length of stay - 29 days.
Please review the list of documents for cruise visa in Dubai.
UAE Migration Service IS CLOSED on Friday and Saturday.
Keep this in mind when applying for a visa in the UAE.
Busy hours of "Asia Visa Center"
Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 18:00. (See. Office location on the map)
Days off: Saturday - Sunday.
If you can not find the information you need, you can write to: email@example.com or call: +7-499-638-23-14 (strictly from 09:30 - 17:30, Moscow time)
ATENTION: Consider your time zone when sending requests or calls.